Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard about this ride from Matt on another thread, but I figured it needed its own thread to get the word out. Who's all going? Sounds like we're planning on being at the trail head ready to ride at 10:00 am Nevada time.

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
Have fun guys - I wish I could meet you guys up there. Too much holiday travel already. I do plan to ride Phoenix on New Years weekend though. Don't forget to post some pics.

Happy Holidays

·
Registered
13,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mattbikeboy said:
Looks like that is about the time we'll be getting there. I'll get our details together later -- once I talk to our fearless organizer.

mbb
Hey matt, mind if I join up with you guys? I'll have my son with me and we'll just full back if he can't hang. Give me a call on my cell. Check your pm's, I'll be offline at my in-laws until then. Kent

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
While I would love to go, chances are I wont make it. I have to work new years day an undetermined amount of hours and I would have to get up xtra early to meet you guys up there. Ive done it before but its going to be such a long weekend that I'll probablyy be whipped.

S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.