Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a little bit chilly on the Mesa this morning with Lycra FR, Can'tGetRight, D-Wang and I.

1. CGR hittin a little wall ride on Hidden Canyon
2. CGR with Zion in the background
3. LFR, and CGR climbing in Hidden Canyon
4. LFR trying to taco his rims

Attachments

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
nice pics as usual el. about 35 here in town today and that beats the hell outta -12 anyday. the snows meltin some so thats good news. much lookin forward to doin some of the same as you guys.

·
Alaska Turner Mafia
1,120 Posts
Hey Hey Vanilla Zilla, glad to see you guys still kickin' it! Too bad I didn't get to ride with you guys more last Oct, but there's always next year....I'm living through your pics still, so keep them coming. Say Hi to the St. George clan.

Rando

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
Photo Request

Hi there. Shamelessly begging for a certain pic to help me make it until next Spring's trip.

On the spur trail out to the end of Goose, there is a tight right through some sand, leading into a pretty steep rock up-move. It might be called the "bee-itch", but not sure.

So next time you and the crew are out there, how about doing a favor for a snowbound guy?

(Plus, I want to see a Pack making that climb -- it pushes me a bit on the Spot)

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Here is a future Pack owner, current Spot owner, on his previous bike (Voodoo) not making it up that section. One out of three isn't bad. :rolleyes: Hey, is that egg burrito vomit on his stem? :D

·
Alaska Turner Mafia
1,120 Posts
kosmo said:
Shamelessly begging for a certain pic to help me make it until next Spring's trip.
(Plus, I want to see a Pack making that climb -- it pushes me a bit on the Spot)
kosmo, this isn't the beeatch, but it's close. Here's a sequence that tscheezy forwarded to me that shows him powering his Pack. I know he's not one to toot his own horn and post pics of himself, so I'll take the liberty. Hope they show in the correct order and hope it gives you a fix. Most pics don't show true slope angles, but this one looks steep! Way to grunt it out Phillip. Not sure who the photog was, but good job!

Randy

Attachments

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lycra has never tacoed a rim, and he certainly didn't do it on this drop. Bob the wheelbuilder is in the process of building up LFR's new DT 5.1's.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Taco a Bob wheelset???

CrashTheDOG said:
Very nice fellas. Kurt, how large was your drop? Didn't you just get done replacing a set of taco'd rims? Bummer. :( Maybe you should step up to the 6.1's.
Oh, the drop was at least 6' or more!! The boys think it's bigger than the one over at Lil Creek. I am not sure Wheelbuilders rims can taco. I can't wait to see the 5.1's in action. Hope you and the loved ones are doing well.

Curt

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
EndoRando said:
kosmo, this isn't the beeatch, but it's close. Here's a sequence that tscheezy forwarded to me that shows him powering his Pack. I know he's not one to toot his own horn and post pics of himself, so I'll take the liberty. Hope they show in the correct order and hope it gives you a fix. Most pics don't show true slope angles, but this one looks steep! Way to grunt it out Phillip. Not sure who the photog was, but good job!

Randy
...Tscheezy in sequence. Nice work polar-boy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.