Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of hitting up the djs at Goose tomorrow afternoon at like 4ish. Anybody else wanna go? There will be mad casage on my part :p

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sweet! I can clear the left line now. :D It was awesome. No mountain bikers but I chilled with some cool bmxers. Then right as I was leaving some guy threw a tailwhip on the 3rd jump on the left line. I was jealous. :p

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
krazykowproductions said:
that probally was pro pat
Is he kinda mexican/african with long almost dread lock type hair?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
asxrider04 said:
Keaton and I will be there around 2:30 if anyone wants to come early.
Jason are you guys going to Goose or Jacob's jumps?

Chris I should still be down. Gotta see how much homework I get today though, lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Loudpawlz said:
Where are you meeting up? I might have to duck out of work for a late lunch.
At the Goose Gossage Park off of Mark Dabling. If you're the guy that does ute park lunch rides you should be able to make it, hope to see you there.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dwj said:
that was pat. i don't know where he finds the energy, we worked like dogs yesterday.
Where at Doug?

·
Registered
142 Posts
lets go to our jumps today. may 5 the ones at union and austin bluffs. lets not call them jacobs considdering he barely rides bikes any more and call them their name nasty waters or me and chris's considering we ride there and buikd there. Also I heard someone took out the landing to the only jump lesss good people can hit. Can people not tear down our jumps????? We have no issue with building but destroying others to build your own is f-ed up just ask mast jumps we do not use any more anyways but ask me or chris first. Please

·
Hairshirt Rider
1,878 Posts
sk8kid33 said:
lets go to our jumps today. may 5 the ones at union and austin bluffs. lets not call them jacobs considdering he barely rides bikes any more and call them their name nasty waters or me and chris's considering we ride there and buikd there. Also I heard someone took out the landing to the only jump lesss good people can hit. Can people not tear down our jumps????? We have no issue with building but destroying others to build your own is f-ed up just ask mast jumps we do not use any more anyways but ask me or chris first. Please
I did not understand half of what you wrote, but I vote for Nasty Waters because I've fallen over trying to ride through the green stuff down there, and I know what you mean.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sk8kid33 said:
Hey Jose, sorry I didn't head out. I had to be home by 5 for some reason so I figured there wouldn't be much riding being done by the time I got there and had to leave. Maybe tomorrow if the weather's good? Sorry for calling them Jacob's jumps I didn't know. :p

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dwj said:
he's my work partner. we spend are days nailing shingles on roofs.
Awesome. Would you be wanting another enthusiastic laboror for the summer? :D ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.