Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a few things I'd like to trade. I have no use for these items, and really just need a good pair of shinpads. So, if anyone has a good pair of shinpads.. and could use these items.. please let me know.

1. 1 pair of Azonic Catalyst DH shorts 03. Size 32, Color Red. In GREAT shape, and always washed. They're used, but have plenty of life left in em. I shrunk over the summer, so they're too big for me now.

2. Cateye Enduro 8 Cycle Computer. Barely used, just needs a wheel magnet. All other parts are there. I hardly used it, but bought it with intentions of seeing how fast I was going .

3. Tank Headset off of my Demo 9. It was only in service for about a month. All parts are there, and working. Like New.

4. Truvativ Big-Ring off a Holzfeller Triple Compact drive setup. I put a bashring on, and don't need this anymore.

Anyway, if anyone has some Fox 911's (sm/mdm), some Roach's, or other good shinpads... PLEASE trade with me. I need a new pair BAD. I'll be willing to trade ALL of the above items for a good pair.

I can take pics with my digi cam as well, if you'd like.

Anyway, feel free to email me at: [email protected] for any ideas, offers, etc.

Thanks!!

-Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.