Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is time for me to say goodbye. I have been hanging out here for a while, but will no longer be an active participant for a while. I won't lurk on occasions, or ask about rides if I go somewhere. But the this forum has just not worked out for me. People are so dang mean! For the most part I have been let down. Don't get me wrong, I have gained some useful information from this site (mostly about fetish sites, collecting belly button lint, and competitive felching). But there is a core group that think they are so cool (you know who you are, the damn midget mafia). It's to bad that a couple of people can ruin a site, thinking that it exist for their own amusement. I received a lot of support, via e-mail, fax, instant messaging, certified mail, and carrier pidgeon from different people during some pretty heated flame wars. But all in all I don't believe that I made any friends in here. That's too bad, I came here looking for mtn. bikers with a common intrest, but found a bunch of people who believe that their sole purpose was to be smartasses. People make character assumptions based on a post in a thread. I realize that I brought some of this on myself (especially with my deep knowledge concerning the interaction of glad wrap, whipped cream, and maraschino cherries), but I also know that I am a much better person than some of you think. Low_Rider says I am so it must be true! A lot of people have made assumptions about me that were completely wrong. I might meet some of you in the future, and you will be very surprised because I am not the person that you think I am. I am much more irreverent in addition to having six toes on my right foot.

Goodbye Fellow Aussies and Kiwis. I'll just pedal myself off into the Sunrise.

I have to give credit to who deserves it, without some I could not have bought myself to write this post, (You know who you are)

·
Girt by sea.
463 Posts
See ya Ben. I for one have enjoyed (virtually) meeting you. If you make it over to the west, look me up and I'll take you on some of our tracks.

Cheers,
Graeme

·
what a joke
2,279 Posts
Dont let the door hit you on the way out beeatch.

You have added nothing to this site in fact you have brought the whole..hole..(sp) thing down several notches.

I for one will look forward to enjoying the Aussie forum with out you. I have also done some calculations form the breakfast we cooked for you and your reprobate associate in the ACT and I would appreciate it if you would send me a certified check by stoooool pigeon.

I do have a pack of blood thirsty transsexual oompaloompas who work for me and I will be more than happy to release them onto your sorry ass if you show your face again.

And on a parting note, get a hair cut!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :madman: :madman: :madman: :madman: :madman: ;) ;)

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
You caught one, but it’s not really tradition anymore when it’s outside of passion though is it? ;)

Personally I think the goodbye posts have lost their spark a little over the years, but they still seem to catch a few out! I wonder if BikinCO knows what he started all those years ago. :D

It was all way before my time, although I think I was around on the old boards long enough to catch a couple of the later threads. Are there any current Aussie members who were around from the very beginning?

·
what a joke
2,279 Posts
All Mountain said:
i like you in lycra;) and wrapped up in blood thirsty transsexual oompaloompas :devil: :devil: :devil: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Yes, I do hire them out for wedding, parties, school formals, orgies. Only a small fee as they do like to get there freak on. :eekster:

They are however busy for the next day or two as I have dispatched them to pay a special little visit to benny boy for showing his head again. :D

·
Girt by sea.
463 Posts
WHAT?!?!? You're not leaving? Well bugger that - don't bother coming to Perth ....

;)

Cheers,
Graeme

·
Still learning
876 Posts
I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what it was that you expected of people on a forum dedicated to cycling - or a sport of any type. Serious sports people are jocks - and are typically jerks. If you can't get used to them, then of course you're going to struggle in that kind of community.
Not saying that all here are, far from it, but of course you're going to get a few harsh attitudes on a forum such as mtbr.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sorry Mr akashra, i guess i expected this forum to be full of loving supporting people not the backward ******* transsexual oompahloompah possesive zealots that constantly hurt my feelings and deflate my tyres just before rockgardens. There is only so much abuse a mavic 223 can cope with people!!!! The constant saboutaging of my brake alignment by some people really ticks me off, if you cant keep up Dave, get some gears.

I will no longer grace your presence with my godlike aura and have set my sails to be away from this rubbish. (i'm sure oompaloompah's cant swim)

Stop being so dang mean!

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
whataboutben said:
.... i guess i expected this forum to be full of loving supporting people not the backward ******* transsexual oompahloompah possesive zealots that constantly hurt my feelings and deflate my tyres just before rockgardens.
Grandma's veggie patch don't qualify as a rockgarden bennyboy. Who said ******* anyways ?~? I like them plump quadsexual hairybuttshaved and reaaally like the ones that come from Newcockle (ooops punter valleeeeeyyyyy;) ).

whataboutben said:
There is only so much abuse a mavic 223 can cope with people!!!!
youaintgotthestonestoknowhowtouse223smummasboywhoweallhatenow :sad: :sad: :sad:

whataboutben said:
Dave, get some gears.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Which way to Bonnie Doon ?~? Heh forget Perth, full of Sand. Go South to the great "Southern Land".

·
Registered
603 Posts
Well that would be bloody well right off into the sunset you go and what about the ride we where going to go I'm still holding my breath and turning purple.Stuff ya I'm going to go and play with my moto mates:skep:

·
Registered
858 Posts
whataboutben said:
Aww i thought you guys loved me...
I Love Ya Ben! I'll miss those hot steamy nights, by the coffee table. :p

In all seriousness, sucks you feel let down by our fellow forum goers. I hope some of us made a positive impact on your life, no matter how big or small. Hers to Ben Lomond NP in the snow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
CulBaire said:
I Love Ya Ben! I'll miss those hot steamy nights, by the coffee table. :p

In all seriousness, sucks you feel let down by our fellow forum goers. I hope some of us made a positive impact on your life, no matter how big or small. Hers to Ben Lomond NP in the snow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Yah :cool: WhataboutBenno:cool: , please don't go, don't go, don't go away, please don't go, don't go, I'm begging you to stay..... ;) :thumbsup: ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.