Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a little update that the TNR trail project at the Pittsfield state forest is off to a fantastic start-some 40 plus volunteers showed up a did some top-notch trail building while impressing a few notable DCR observers-all in all, from what I've heard it was a banner day for Berkshire mountain biking. Good work Berkshire Crew!

liam

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well harry, as you know-I'm on the Connectcut river falline side of your valley-and, in my own conceit I believe the PV has the best 'on the map' riding in the northeast--BUT, I love the berks and we all know with some effort (especially like what you and your crew are pulling off now) the Berkshires are poised to become a world class riding destination (and yes, I realize that they already are-but only for the initiated few...). That extra thousand feet of rounded, old mountain forested elevation you've got trumps our 1000-1500' hills of similar shape.

Again, what you've guys have going on is the most exciting news in sport right now. Good work again.

Liam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.