Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
formica said:
I thought of you last night watching a thing on the tube about dog sledding at Priest Lake...
Yeah, I've heard a lot of Priest Lake stories, but since I don't race dogs I'm just not sufficiently motivated to show up myself. Put that in my 'someday if someone gives me a ride and I've actually got the time off' pile.

We skijored the Teanaway today with daughter behind me in the pulk, breaking trail for a mile before the kid melted and we turned around. We also did a skijoring demo at Suncadia on Saturday with a lot of stop-and-go stuff. Crossing my fingers to get a fast run on the hounds over the next couple days.....

·
Hairy man
4,923 Posts
Happy agnosticmas from the wet side. I got in a sunny trailer pulling ride today, but the forecast says no sunny xmas ride for me.

Hope y'all get nice presents and feast like it is going out of style.

·
m0un#a!n 8ik3r
251 Posts
Happy Holy Daze, everyone ... from sunny Charlottesville, Virginia!!! Sunday had torrential rains which turned many gutters into creeks. But then Monday and today have been chilly but sunny. Went for a nice road ride yesterday with my bro's wife.

About to go get started with the Christmas feast... ham and rainbow trout and roasted taters and lots of good wines, ales, and more.. :arf: :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts