Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Lest share some interesting accounts to follow, because there are a lot of crap and i know i am missing something worth for sure

please share any kinds of account (maybe your own) to follow - it could be race team, rider, shop, manufacturer etc

·
Registered
784 Posts
Follow those people whose interests are similar to yours. For example, I like photography. It;s my hobby, my passion. I follow many cute photographers (Baliuk is my favorite https://photosfortag.com/iprofile/baliuk/ ) . Btw, exploring that tool, you can find interesting profiles to follow.
I think that amer_ua was talking more about mountain bike related accounts to follow.

My personal favorites are the 50:01 guys, Micayla Gatto, Veronique Sandler, Dakotah Norton, and Jeff Kendall-Weed. All of them have a slightly more lo-fi, this is my life, here are some awesome places to ride, here are the edges of that feel vs. some of the more corporate promotion feeling accounts from some other riders who I follow (though I still enjoy seeing them).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't think imitation is a bad thing. At the very least, we always learn something from someone else, and I don't think that's a bad thing. Everyone shoots the content they like. I, for example, really enjoy content from prank bloggers. And also, I love sports. I subscribe to Conor, Oliveira, Covington, and the UFC itself. I'm also interested in cars, so many of my subscriptions include bloggers who shoot auto content. I watch them all and take something different from each one. By doing so, I gain my tick-tocks. I have turned to famoid.com for help with subscriber recruitment. They gave me a boost, which helped me gain a larger audience. Now I have 400,000 subscribers, and I'm not going to stop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts