Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
YuriB said:
Blahblahbalh
Yuri,

I'm glad to see you are back in the saddle! Saturday morning I rode a similar ride up what I call the Rattlesnake Trail (up the Sutherland Wash), and on up to the Cherry Springs Tank and the big granite domes surrounding it. The little hedgehog cactus are all flowering those brilliant purple flowers, and it was as beautiful as your pictures made it out to be.

Next time you yahoos go riding out there, give me a holler. I can keep up.

John W.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
papajohn said:
Yuri,

I'm glad to see you are back in the saddle! Saturday morning I rode a similar ride up what I call the Rattlesnake Trail (up the Sutherland Wash), and on up to the Cherry Springs Tank and the big granite domes surrounding it. The little hedgehog cactus are all flowering those brilliant purple flowers, and it was as beautiful as your pictures made it out to be.

Next time you yahoos go riding out there, give me a holler. I can keep up.

John W.
Not sure you wanted in on this ride with Harry - aka "Comedy of Errors"
I'll be back down in May for sumfin special you're familiar with..
Did you see the Mariposa's out? Amazing - don't get to see those much

Attachments

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
waltaz said:
Yuri - Where is this?
1st set is the west side of the Catalinas (50 years trail, the chutes, middle gate, ect)
Area 2 is Tucson Mtn Park (near star pass loop) - burley - Bow-tie.

·
freak of nature
124 Posts
now, skeeter.....

YuriB said:
1st set is the west side of the Catalinas (50 years trail, the chutes, middle gate, ect)
Area 2 is Tucson Mtn Park (near star pass loop) - burley - Bow-tie.
if'n we tell you where it's at, we may be dancin' wiff da devil in da moonlight. ya hear?

actually, it's on the camino de oeste side of TMP. ride in from there, go past the stone house up to the saddle and swing a right. climb, climb, climb. burn, burn, burn. smile, smile, smile......

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hcooper said:
if'n we tell you where it's at, we may be dancin' wiff da devil in da moonlight. ya hear?

actually, it's on the camino de oeste side of TMP. ride in from there, go past the stone house up to the saddle and swing a right. climb, climb, climb. burn, burn, burn. smile, smile, smile......
howz the ball and chain hangin? you appear to have survived. same can't be said for the rest of the crew - check yer email for the other pics. thanks for the fiesta!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.