Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a dropper post from them back in July that I never used because I ended up changing bikes. I returned it via mail a few days ago and have already received a complete refund.

we often take to these forums when companies don’t treat us right. I think it’s also important to acknowledge those companies that provide exemplary service. Needless to say, I wouldn’t hesitate buying from PNW in the future.

·
Registered
680 Posts
had a rainer dropper crap out on me. PNW answered my email on a friday evening within a couple hours with a prepaid shipping label and warranty form. They were great customer service.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
We'll, when it's not raining, the PNW is a beautiful place to live, there's great riding, and I'd live there again except for the six months when it's not so I good ?
Ironicaly, I ride far more often in the "bad weather" than in the summer time here.

As it turns out summer time is just busier. There are yard/house projects, family vacations/reunions, etc. In contrast, in the winter I have almost every weekend available to ride for some reason (although between thanksgiving and New Years can be busy too).

And, I don't have any PNW components yet. But they are definitely on the shortlist for a new dropper.

·
Pro Coffee Drinker
270 Posts
Their loam grips are very comfy!! And they seem to have their stuff together on customer service, as well as what the market wants. Their "suspension" gravel dropper is something I was happy to see a company go after.

-DS

·
Evolutionsverlierer
3,082 Posts
Their loam grips are very comfy!! And they seem to have their stuff together on customer service, as well as what the market wants. Their "suspension" gravel dropper is something I was happy to see a company go after.

-DS
Yeah, I placed an order for a stem yesterday, needed to clarify the mailing address which was responded to rather quickly and it is already shipped. 👍

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.