1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
That is the second time in a number of days have seen this dude in a pic

·
Registered
20 Posts
If he cut you off how was he tailgating you? If he was so upset with you how come he is not even looking your way when you took the picture. Is it the shops responsibility for everything an off duty employee does??:confused: We are all adults that live our own lives outside of the 9-5.Hardly fair to slam the Path over your personal incident.
I'm just saying.......

Gotta go. I'm on my way to the Path now to pick up my bike.

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Does this really require two threads? Are you going to post it in other forums too? Hell, why don't we just make a sticky thread in every forum notifying everyone about this guy supposedly from the Path and send mass PM's to all mtbr members notifying them of the situation.

·
Specialized Rida
815 Posts
Ha ha. Yeah you should do a find your graduating class classmates.com banner and replace those three chicks with this dudes picture. And have it say find your "road rager"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
appologies to The Path

I really can't expect them to take responsibility for the actions of their shop kids after hours. The Path is really a great bike shop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.