Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a good one with a fine little crew:
Myself yours truly aka dk aka "flowrider", Fred Durst and his lovely companion, The Double D (dirt dart and his son), John the other dirt dart, and not least Steve Nelson.

John flowed the cold ones after the ride, and althoug I don't drink much, couldn't pass up
an icy Sierra Nevada to help nurse my jammed thumb and skinned elbow

latah boyz and girlz

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
mtnbkrdr98 said:
We have a good one with a fine little crew:
Myself yours truly aka dk aka "flowrider", Fred Durst and his lovely companion, The Double D (dirt dart and his son), John the other dirt dart, and not least Steve Nelson.

John flowed the cold ones after the ride, and althoug I don't drink much, couldn't pass up
an icy Sierra Nevada to help nurse my jammed thumb and skinned elbow

latah boyz and z
So where did y'all go? I know most (maybe all?) of dem riders, and I'll bet you had a good time.

chris brown

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rode up on the Mountain

CBro said:
So where did y'all go? I know most (maybe all?) of dem riders, and I'll bet you had a good time.

chris brown
Chris,

you're welcome to come along. I'll be posting another ride probably for early next week
6 seems the best general meet time but since the light is starting to fade and my schedule varies somewhat, it's great if folks can meet a bit earlier to carpool or shuttle

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
Wednesday next week?

mtnbkrdr98 said:
Chris,

you're welcome to come along. I'll be posting another ride probably for early next week
6 seems the best general meet time but since the light is starting to fade and my schedule varies somewhat, it's great if folks can meet a bit earlier to carpool or shuttle
Daryl/Chris - How does Wednesday night next week look for you guys? I usually ride Monday nights, but that's my wife's birthday, and Tuesday night I have a softball game, so Wednesday may be the only after-work ride I get next week. If I bring my stuff to work with me, I can be at the Elementary school by 5 to 5:15.

Geoff

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking gloomy

Earthpig said:
Daryl/Chris - How does Wednesday night next week look for you guys? I usually ride Monday nights, but that's my wife's birthday, and Tuesday night I have a softball game, so Wednesday may be the only after-work ride I get next week. If I bring my stuff to work with me, I can be at the Elementary school by 5 to 5:15.

Geoff
Geoff,
my schedule varies somewhat week by week and I gotta work until 6 next Wed and Thurs

let's try again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts