Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent in my Float RL on July 22 (due to a worn shaft, PUSH doesn't have repair parts), they received it on July 26th and I got it back today (Aug 2) so a total of 11 days out of my sight.

As for Cost.. Well they replaced the shock body (The center shaft) did a air-sleeve service and replaced the DU bush for $73.50.

Just thought I'd share my experience with the crowd.

·
www.derbyrims.com
6,766 Posts
Ground shipping?

Brandon said:
I sent in my Float RL on July 22 (due to a worn shaft, PUSH doesn't have repair parts), they received it on July 26th and I got it back today (Aug 2) so a total of 11 days out of my sight.

As for Cost.. Well they replaced the shock body (The center shaft) did a air-sleeve service and replaced the DU bush for $73.50.

Just thought I'd share my experience with the crowd.
That sounds long for Fox. They usually ship out the repaired shock or fork the same day or day after they recieve it.

I'm in the SF Bay Area and sent mine in one Monday evening UPS, hoping I might be lucky and get it back by the weekend. But I recieved it back on Wednesday morning from UPS. Less than two days inclucing shipping time (Ground shipping.)

They have great customer service and very fair prices.

- ray

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
derby said:
That sounds long for Fox. They usually ship out the repaired shock or fork the same day or day after they recieve it.

I'm in the SF Bay Area and sent mine in one Monday evening UPS, hoping I might be lucky and get it back by the weekend. But I recieved it back on Wednesday morning from UPS. Less than two days inclucing shipping time (Ground shipping.)

They have great customer service and very fair prices.

- ray
Yep.. Ground both ways. They only had it in the shop for 1 day then shipped it back out the next day. I thought I'd post since I've heard in the past to expect 3-4 weeks for turnaround so this was pretty quick compared to my expectations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts