Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
How do I do that?
561 Posts
Man that seems like a good price to me:confused: A friend of mine bought a Rize 5 for just a little more than that after taxes. I think he went into the lbs, fell in love and paid full retail or something.

The price seems like a good deal to me Famous68:confused: ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
where are these shops?? the LBS close to me still has them at $2400! and briefly speaking to one of the shop employees...they'll do $200 store credit if you pay cash. Seems ridiculous to me considering the 2010 bikes are going to be hitting the floor soon enough.

ive been debating between the Rize 4 and a Trek Fuel ex8. Test rode them both, and would be happy with either...but i am a bit biased towards C'dale having previously owned some. But the Fuel ex8 is mighty tempting w/ the Trek Pro Deal sale going on right now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
well other stores near me still want 2400. when i bought mine i asked about the price to make sure it was an 09 and new seemed too cheap. the sales guy muttered something about special pricing from C'dale because they just refitted their whole rental fleet with rushes and rizes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts