Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Now... harder to kill.
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a decent powder shop within driving distance of the San Fernando Valley? Sure, there's a bunch in the yellow pages but I'd like to go somewhere that has some experience with bikes and has a good reputation within this forum.

Any help is appreciated.

·
on a routine expedition
1,585 Posts
It's a long drive from the valley, but I'd recommend Olympic Powder Coating. They've got lots of experience with bikes. I'm very happy with the job they did for me.

415m3 said:
Anyone got a decent powder shop within driving distance of the San Fernando Valley? Sure, there's a bunch in the yellow pages but I'd like to go somewhere that has some experience with bikes and has a good reputation within this forum.

Any help is appreciated.

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
couple

Andrews PC in Chatsworth, near 118. They did a frame & fork for me in 2-step metallic. Nice work. They do lots of hot rods and choppers and may be too $$$ for you. But call 'em for a quote.

also, my bro-in-law just used these guys for some truck wheels and he's happy with the rate and result. They're in Van Nuys I think.

Quality PC
818 982 8322

·
Just Ride!
806 Posts
I went for Olympic

Because of price and it's not a bad drive from my place. I called the one in Chatsworth and they quoted me $ 150.00 for the frame vs. $ 75.00 at Olympic. Olympic also use to do powdercoating for other bike companies so their experience helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.