Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pocket Pool Savant
634 Posts
Cool!

Yeah, it better be good:). I'm thinking I might get out there on Friday, weather permitting.

That will be my first ride in 6 months and my first ride in Ga in about 8 years. I DO miss Connecticut riding, but not the weather, prices, people, jobs, etc. Now, where is that left glove.....

AJ

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
Good Ole is right

But what are those strange vertical things littering the hillside? With so many of them, don't they have the effect of blocking some of the wind? I bet they block the suns rays from striking you directly as well. And my god! If you went off of the trail you could actually HIT one!

Who would ever want to ride with those things around!

I miss trees :(

Thanks for the pics, and PLEASE POST MORE PICS OF APPALACHIAN SINGLETRACK!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the slow response..

The pix were taken Sunday. All sections of the trails were in excellent shape, despite all the rain we had Wed thru Fri.

Sorba has really done an excellent job rerouting the trails so that they shed the rain well. Give em 1 full day to recover after a hard rain and they are ready to go!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Lamerider said:
sorry for the slow response..

The pix were taken Sunday. All sections of the trails were in excellent shape, despite all the rain we had Wed thru Fri.

Sorba has really done an excellent job rerouting the trails so that they shed the rain well. Give em 1 full day to recover after a hard rain and they are ready to go!
No problem. I rode it last night and it was in great shape. A few puddles on South Loop but Dwelling was dry. Maybe I'll bring my camera this afternoon and get some pics.

Tucker

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.