Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have had difficulty with their seals, I just got an email from Chris at Euduro fork seals and he says they are gonna have seals for the Mav in about 3-4 weeks. Enduro makes a killer seal. The Mav guys say they have new ones coming too. On a side note, Mav says June 1 is the target date for 31.8 stems, no lengths specified though. X-post in the Turner board.

· Whatever
586 Posts
AK Chris said:
For those that have had difficulty with their seals, I just got an email from Chris at Euduro fork seals and he says they are gonna have seals for the Mav in about 3-4 weeks. Enduro makes a killer seal. The Mav guys say they have new ones coming too. On a side note, Mav says June 1 is the target date for 31.8 stems, no lengths specified though. X-post in the Turner board.
I got new seals from Maverick a few months ago -- prototypes of their new supplier's -- and they are running very dry. My fork is an '03 and the seals were perfect. Then I had the dropouts replaced under warranty (only the first 110 or so needed this -- mine is #106) and they must've messed with the seals. This was the Vermont facility. I got it back and ruined 2 pairs of Magura pads. So they replaced the seals over the winter and I'm super happy now. Their customer service is superior -- on par with Chris King or Crank Bros.

Some of the guys are running 31.8 stems already here, with Truvativ carbon XC bars. I wish Easton would make their MonkeyLite DH bars in 31.8, and not just the XC version. I like the width -- and more stiffness would be great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.