Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAUTION - LYCRA WEARING XC CONTENT!!!

Dedicated lurker and rare poster on this forum, cinnoman monkey, is headed down to race the NORBA nationals this weekend in the Expert 30-39 class. He's won 4 Expert races in both the Wild Rockies and Knobby Tire series this season, and DNF'ed due to a mechanical in a fifth race. He wanted me to report that he shaved his legs in an effort to psych his opponents. (Now, does that seem somewhat ironic to you?) I told him that if he really wanted to psych out his opponents, he should have shaved his eyebrows and given himself a reverse mohawk. :D

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,980 Posts
Earthpig said:
I told him that if he really wanted to psych out his opponents, he should have shaved his eyebrows and given himself a reverse mohawk. :D
I don't get it.

Shred 'em Sean!

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, if you were getting ready for a race, and you saw some nutjob with no eyebrows and a reverse mohawk, wouldn't you be a little worried?

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,980 Posts
Earthpig said:
Dude, if you were getting ready for a race, and you saw some nutjob with no eyebrows and a reverse mohawk, wouldn't you be a little worried?
Only if I had recently drink from the large vat of KoolAid at the aid station and hour or so earlier.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If he wants to be like Jon, he will definitely need to start applying some heavy doses of hair-growth formula to them legs.

But really. Congratulations Sean! Look forward to seeing you out there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks guys- not a great race for me but glad I got the chance to check out the nationals. Man-it was bigger than I would have anticpated. Alot of the other guys and gals from Boise also did really well. See ya out there in the hotter than he!! temps this week.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
check those semi-pro results !

cinnoman monkey said:
Thanks guys- not a great race for me but glad I got the chance to check out the nationals. Man-it was bigger than I would have anticpated. Alot of the other guys and gals from Boise also did really well. See ya out there in the hotter than he!! temps this week.

Congratulations Grant ! Stars and Stripes brought to Hamilton's Red Barn Bicycles.

http://www.usacycling.org/results/index.php?year=2006&id=617&info_id=7219

hey EP......... are you gonna be around sometime between Aug 14-20 ? The wife and i are headed thru SV and surrounding areas and thought it would be nice to hook up with a few of ya'll

later, Chad

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nwmtb said:
hey EP......... are you gonna be around sometime between Aug 14-20 ? The wife and i are headed thru SV and surrounding areas and thought it would be nice to hook up with a few of ya'll

later, Chad
Yep, I should be in town - give me a shout and we'll ride!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts