Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was awed when I saw the first ebike i Denmark some years ago. I really wanted one, but it weighed in at about a ton and was extremely expensive. Today however, the ebikes have really evolved and it's possible to acquire one for a reasonable amount weighing less than a tank :)

Even though my friends find it imasculin, I bought one last year for longer trips and for when I'm lazy :) I don't use it all the time, but having one has resulted in that I cycle more than I did before. For journeys where I would normally take the car, I now use my ebike.

The ebike doesn't do all the work for you, so you still get quite a bit a excercise - especially when you forget to plug it into the socket. I was on my way to work the other day, when the battery suddenly ran out. - Had to walk 8 miles :-( But if you remember to juice up your ebike, it's a really helpful companion. I work for Coop, which has Denmarks largest bicycle shop, so naturally I got mine there (category: Cykler) - They have a wide variety of ebikes that are quite good quality and they don't cost a fortune.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.