Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HMFIC
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a great deal on a fork last week thanks to a post here, thought I'd try to give back a little and share a good deal I saw in my email last night:

Fork sale at Colorado Cyclist
:
Fox 32 F100RLC (White or Black) - $499
Fox 32 F120RLC - $565
Fox 32 F29 100 RLC - $599
Fox 36 Float RC2 - $699
(link)

These are all '08 forks, but the F100 is for sure a great price. I purchased an '08 32 TALAS RLC last week from Colorado Cyclist on a previous deal and it was a smooth and easy transaction. I ordered over the phone and the customer service guy was helpful and easy to work with.

That said, I wouldn't mind swapping my brand new-in-box TALAS RLC for a new F100RLC (ideally in white) if someone out there missed the last deal and really wants a TALAS. PM if interested in a swap.

Hope the deal is of use/help to someone in putting together their build!

·
MarkyMark
1,352 Posts
Thanks! I just picked up a F100 RLC. I was going to get a Reba, but the deal on the Fox was too good to pass up.

It's my first time ordering from Colorado Cyclist and wouldn't have known about the deal if I hadn't read your post.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was eyeing the '08 36 Float RC2 over at Colorado Cyclist last week for $749- noticed it at $699 last night but got sidetracked- went back tonight to purchase it and it's back up to $749- nuts...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.