Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy an Ibis and I am in the California Bay Area. I priced some around and this is what I was getting a quote for. Medim size Orange Mojo with the SLX kit and a Talas 150mm 15QR fork. One shop has given me the best quote of $3450. Any thoughts regarding this price. It seems pretty good to me but maybe you had better or think I can do better. The only reason I not getting an SL is the color- maybe it is stupid but I don;t care about .4 pounds. I could lose some myself.

paul

·
Curmudgeon
210 Posts
MSRP is $3762. Your deal is fine.
See if they will upgrade the headset to something with stainless steel bearings (IS-8).

Cheers, now get it and ride it!

-S

·
Registered
52 Posts
I told you where I go, so hopefully they can finally get you on a MOJO. Geez the summer is going to be over by the time you get one.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
233 Posts
yeah, my biggest disappointment was waiting for the white sl's to arrive. i would have settled for a brown sl back in early may if i'd known i wouldn't get to riding it until july. even for a $100 or $200 savings, having the bike that much earlier, to enjoy it that much sooner might be worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts