Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my friend is selling his 2004 Fuel 95 with Full XT Drivetrain and upgrades like 2004 Duke Race (4"), Chris King Headset, Easton EC90sl Bar, Ritchey WCS Stem, Thomson Seatpost and Selle Italia Flite Ti Saddle. Less than a year old, all for only $1500! What a deal. If anyone is looking for a great specced xc race/trail bike, just thought you should check his ad out. However, if no one buys it by tomorrow at 2pm, he can't order the new bike he wanted, and he will have to withdraw the ad. So act quick! I've ridden it a couple of times, and it's an awesome bike. Great tracking, lightweight, and fluid fork. His email is [email protected]. Ride on.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin...sults_format=long&db_id=87119&query=retrieval

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
price dropped!

It's only $1400 now. Deal good till 3pm EST. Drop him a mail before then to get this crazy deal! I don't know what he's doing selling his bike for that cheap, but act quick before he regains his sanity.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
synkronized23 said:
It's only $1400 now. Deal good till 3pm EST. Drop him a mail before then to get this crazy deal! I don't know what he's doing selling his bike for that cheap, but act quick before he regains his sanity.
It sounds like a great deal. Please post closeups of the frame and frame with the serial number clearly displayed.

Thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is a good deal. here're the requested pics. however, he has to get back to me on whether he is still selling it. he has to check on his bike order on monday before he can tell. email him at [email protected] if you are interested so he can let you know if it is still available on monday.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.