Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you all stand any more pics from me of the same ol people? I'm guessing you don't have to look ifn you don't want too, so here goes.... But first, check out how the orange poppies near the top of the mountain match my bike! Despite it being so dry and brown there sure were a lot of flowers up top.

Attachments

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
At the Spiral Staircase, Dirtbag took the Man's line while the rest of us rolled Lady's line. Not sure what Ti'sser did since he did it well before I got there. We were all having problems with that lower right switchback and drop but I just happened to catch Lynnette just as she dabbed it. Apologies to L for posting but check out everyone's expressions... Priceless!

Attachments

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AKA Monkeybutt said:
Nice! Love the pics, KK. Wish we could have been there. Out too late the night before and just couldn't make the early ride time. Looks like everyone had a great time!

oops, just posted under jeff's name w/o realizing it! Su Ling
you party animals missed a good ride :winker:

·
Dave
899 Posts
Nice photos AGAIN ...

Nice pics Durtgurl, great up close shots. Sure you wont be tired tomorrow at work? You've done alote of riding this weekend. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry I missed the fun with MikeHell and Dana. Funny Michael, I was wearing my NMBS shirt from Purgatory just yesterday.

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
DurtGurl said:
Can you all stand any more pics from me of the same ol people?
yes, bring them on, i love pic threads!
sometimes i even grab purty ones for my screensaver.

btw, dale's facial expression on the first pic is priceless. it's like he's thinking "i'm gonna diiiiiie". you guys are awesome!

·
dirt debutaunte
169 Posts
kaboose said:
yes, bring them on, i love pic threads!
I'm with Kaboose. If you don't mind taking fabulous pics of the same ol' people then I don't mind seeing them.
Second-hand stoke is just a hair short of first-hand in my book.

Plus, they are always great pics.

·
Gary
11 Posts
Nice pics as always. Just wanna ride my bicycle anywhere but can't. That clavicle thing still keeping me down.
Thanks, Living vicariously through my cycling friends

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
I know we left our gnar in the car but...

not a single pic of the fabulous and talented (and sexy in spandex) Mrs. Cball storming her way to the top?! ;) My girl and I did the XC version out-and-back with ~5 others. About 20 miles and 3 hrs of spin-time with about 3k climbing, her biggest ride in a year, and a goodly effort for me as well. I did it once 2 yrs ago in horrible weather, this one was a ton of fun!! Awesome times seeing everyone up and down the hill and sharing a few brews at the car. Thanks everyone for the good company and making my wife feel welcome (back).
:thumbsup: :cool: :D

thanks for the sweet pics Durtgurl and Epicrider.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
chollaball said:
not a single pic of the fabulous and talented (and sexy in spandex) Mrs. Cball storming her way to the top?! ;) My girl and I did the XC version out-and-back with ~5 others. About 20 miles and 3 hrs of spin-time with about 3k climbing, her biggest ride in a year, and a goodly effort for me as well. I did it once 2 yrs ago in horrible weather, this one was a ton of fun!! Awesome times seeing everyone up and down the hill and sharing a few brews at the car. Thanks everyone for the good company and making my wife feel welcome (back).
:thumbsup: :cool: :D

thanks for the sweet pics Durtgurl and Epicrider.
It was great to ride with Becki but there was no way I could catch her to take her picture. Did she beat you up too? Your gal is strong and speedy!

EDIT: I meant to type "Did she beat you up the hill too?" Don't worry, she did not beat me up :eek:

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
DurtGurl said:
EDIT: I meant to type "Did she beat you up the hill too?" Don't worry, she did not beat me up :eek:
it was touch-and-go for a while there, but I reigned her in just before the Ford Canyon merge. Once it got chunkier i pulled away, but, Tiss'er on his 400lb bike smoked us both :eek: she crushed me on the roadie on Saturday.

she thought about beating you up too, i talked her out of it but only since you will let me oggle your 'box. You can thank me anytime:winker:

·
Sup?
639 Posts
kinda forgot I had a camera until I got higher up on the trail.. I was with the slowpokes, you guys were long gone! :)

I saw you guys climbing the switchbacks in the distance, but didnt bring the long zoom camera :p

tks for the brew in the parking lot.. was good seeing you both out on Sunday!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts