Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was looking for some recommendations on good LBS's in dublin. staying at the westin in dublin, wanted to go down and check out a couple shops......mountain biking in particular......also anyone that has some good locals info on food, fun and pubs!!:thumbsup:

·
Occasional treat
197 Posts
Bull_D said:
was looking for some recommendations on good LBS's in dublin. staying at the westin in dublin, wanted to go down and check out a couple shops......mountain biking in particular......also anyone that has some good locals info on food, fun and pubs!!:thumbsup:
Closest to your hotel is cycological on Batchelor's walk (close to hapenny bridge). They do Kona's. The other main shop in the city centre is Cycleways on Parnell street. They do Cannondale & Specalized.

There's good food, fun and good pubs nearly everywhere you look in the city centre so I don't think you'll be stuck for that :thumbsup:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i know about them....but they don't ship to the u.s. figured i would try to snag a couple while over here. be in dublin, paris, madrid mostly in the next two weeks. will have to snoop around. thanks for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.