Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i´m looking for a good bike shop in or around Dalles who sells Santa Cruz or Intense!
A friend of mine stays there for 2 month and could send me a 6.6 or Nomad to Germany ;)
The only thing i need is a good offer and faked bill to save the tax in Germany ;)

can anybody help me and give some informations about the bikeshops :confused:

maybe someone from a bike shoip red this thread, please contact me if we could make a deal ;) :thumbsup:

thanx for help

greertings from Germany:cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Plano cycling and fitness (in plano obviously, east of dallas) is an awesome shop. They have a large line of santa cruz, i don't know about intense. Huge showroom with many other brands. Rick or Greg are both very helpful and their mechs have been amazing with service. www.planocyclingandfitness.com. I was in there last week, they've got really cheap deals on new 06s. If not there, Richardson Bike Mart is also a good shop, but i prefer PCF.

·
Sweep the leg!
3,804 Posts
THBiker said:
Hi

The only thing i need is a good offer and faked bill to save the tax in Germany ;)
boy does that bring back memories. I used to do that frequently for a couple of Germans when I worked at Wheels in Motion. They tipped generously for us to "wear in" the bikes to avoid taxes when they returned. Ah yes, the 80's were good times.

Bicycles Inc would be a good shop too. Ask for Russ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.