Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I've ventured up that way, and I can't remember which of the trails are best. I'll be with a mostly XC crew, but I personally don't mind some rocky descents and fun downhills. Anyway, what is going to be the best bang for our buck since we only have 3 days or so to ride?

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
Bear Creek and Pinhoti system in Elijay?

Bull Mtn in dahlonega, but there was a post about it having a fire, not sure if trails are still good.

·
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are staying at Mulberry Gap tonight and Sunday night. Tomorrow we plan to ride Pinhotti with some locals, if anybody from the area wants to ride with us. There are lots of people at the campground for an adventure race, so the only spot they had for us was way up at the top of the hill. We have my popup camper setup here, if anyone wants to stop by and say hi.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Jim311 said:
We are staying at Mulberry Gap tonight and Sunday night. Tomorrow we plan to ride Pinhotti with some locals, if anybody from the area wants to ride with us. There are lots of people at the campground for an adventure race, so the only spot they had for us was way up at the top of the hill. We have my popup camper setup here, if anyone wants to stop by and say hi.
Tell Andrew I think I can take him in a fight!

·
Heroes are overrated.
130 Posts
Jim311 said:
We need to get together and ride sometime - for Fazle of course.

·
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Camf said:
We need to get together and ride sometime - for Fazle of course.
Are you nearby? Let's ride. We'll be riding Monday morning too, but we're rolling out that afternoon to head home.

·
Heroes are overrated.
130 Posts
Jim311 said:
Are you nearby? Let's ride. We'll be riding Monday morning too, but we're rolling out that afternoon to head home.
Have a crash pad in Blue Ridge, Ga. but Florida bound for most of the year. Just put in a solid days ride at Alafia. Great weather and trails were in great shape.

·
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Camf said:
Have a crash pad in Blue Ridge, Ga. but Florida bound for most of the year. Just put in a solid days ride at Alafia. Great weather and trails were in great shape.
I rode Alafia Monday last week, it was pretty fun. Are you from the Tampa/Brandon area?

·
Heroes are overrated.
130 Posts
Jim311 said:
I rode Alafia Monday last week, it was pretty fun. Are you from the Tampa/Brandon area?
South of there but I head up on Sundays to ride Alafia/Boyette/Carter and the occasional weekend trip to Santos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts