Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Candlestick Maker
3,109 Posts
I like it, not that I'm much of a golfer. 3 rounds in the last 10 years.

The step through (girls bike) design is sensible. Not so sure about that itty bitty kickstand. Seems like it'll result in lots of tip overs during soft conditions.

Sidi needs to make some clipless golf shoes...

·
Light freak
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was digging that we got some positive exposure in the media for a change.

It also got me dreaming of a "All Colorado" made Golf bike. How about a sweet Borealis carbon Fat bike set-up with some custom JPaks golf bags and maybe an Amoeba bar light that could be used to light up the greens when trying to squeeze in those last few holes of a twilight tee time :thumbsup:

·
Team Velveeta™
3,079 Posts
... Not so sure about that itty bitty kickstand. Seems like it'll result in lots of tip overs during soft conditions...
Addition of training wheels may help prevent tipping when soft conditions exist and when you've consumed too many adult beverages.
I don't golf, but in a previous life I knew in my heart that there was absolutely no reason to go golfing unless you get a cart, pound beers, power-slide the carts at every opportunity, perform drive-by moonings of serious golfers, and just generally try to get thrown out.

I mean, isn't that what it's for? Why ruin a perfectly good bike ride?

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,106 Posts
I was digging that we got some positive exposure in the media for a change.

It also got me dreaming of a "All Colorado" made Golf bike. How about a sweet Borealis carbon Fat bike set-up with some custom JPaks golf bags and maybe an Amoeba bar light that could be used to light up the greens when trying to squeeze in those last few holes of a twilight tee time :thumbsup:

That would be called the MTBR Front Range edition for sure....

"What is the best tire for the MTBR Front Range golf bike?"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts