Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to start from the Kriley Pond picnic area/pull out/fishing spot at 11am.
Plan is one full lap of the park (in a figure eight loop) with more depending on how the legs feel afterwards, and what the weather is up to. Come on out; some good climbing, good techy, good descending.

I'm in a red Mazda, with a green Peyto/Z-1 combo bike.

Dave

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Word....but I'm going to be selfish and hope for...

light snow this fall/early winter, uhh, say until March (yeah, I know that's how it usually is).

BTW, nice two-wheeled asphalt assault vehicle you built up Brian :cool:

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
daveM said:
light snow this fall/early winter, uhh, say until March (yeah, I know that's how it usually is).

BTW, nice two-wheeled asphalt assault vehicle you built up Brian :cool:
I'm with you on the snow thing. And thanks, although it's a shame that it'll probably end up being my suburban assault vehicle, shuttling me back and forth to work more often than attacking some beutiful mountain blacktop. But, hey, I'm stoked!

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
daveM said:
It's raining HARD up here!
pffft. bailed on it anyhow. "gastro intestinal" problems. i think induced by all the anti-inflammatories i'm taking post wisdom-tooth-ectomy.

uuuuurp.

might try and meet up with jim later on at hall, if it doesn't get any worse in the rain department.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
scrublover said:
pffft. bailed on it anyhow. "gastro intestinal" problems. i think induced by all the anti-inflammatories i'm taking post wisdom-tooth-ectomy.

uuuuurp.

might try and meet up with jim later on at hall, if it doesn't get any worse in the rain department.
I don't know what it looks like outside your window, but the only way it gets worse here (Boulder @ work) is if it starts dumping hail.

Any plans for tomorrow, later?

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Debaser said:
I don't know what it looks like outside your window, but the only way it gets worse here (Boulder @ work) is if it starts dumping hail.

Any plans for tomorrow, later?
i was planning on trying to get out early for something long tomorrow. looks like it'll be a repeat, maybe raining all night. we'll see.

heading to B right now to run some errands, then off back to home via Hall. hopefully.

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Ha! Better than those 'anit-pooper' pain meds...

I wasn't informed what morphine, oxycontine, and percocet do to a 'fellers reg-u-larity. If that doesn't get you ready for your first night in Canon City, nothin' will :eek:

It isn't raining up here, so maybe Peaceful Valley would be a good plan B for you guys.

Brrrrrrruuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!! (whoops)

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
daveM said:
I wasn't informed what morphine, oxycontine, and percocet do to a 'fellers reg-u-larity. If that doesn't get you ready for your first night in Canon City, nothin' will :eek:

It isn't raining up here, so maybe Peaceful Valley would be a good plan B for you guys.

Brrrrrrruuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!! (whoops)
bagging today as a total loss ride wise. meh. oh well.

how wet was it up there? SD area aught to be ok tomorrow you think? either there, lyon gulch, or something up estes way i guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.