Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
Man, I wish I had a concise answer for you.

The Yellow (flow) is mostly complete. We have a few tweaks that need to be done. The Green Trail is cut in but needs raking and some hand finishing work. This skills area single track elements area will definitely need volunteers on it. We're waiting on final approvals for the skills area.

We've been making a final push and its put us ahead of where we thought we'd be. We will probably be getting volunteers out there the weekend after July 4th... Just my guess. Once the dirt is in the proper spots in the skills area, we'll have another need for people to help. We are still running equipment at the moment and we can't have too many people working around the machines (safety).

Bottom line is we'll be needing more and more volunteers at the middle of July and on.

IE

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
FYI, we'll be out tomorrow (friday, july 2) pretty much all day, if any of you self/un-employed folks want to lend a hand for a bit...

lemme know.

tb

·
Registered
266 Posts
In the third photo, where does one fly from to hit the landing just in front of the rider about to enter the exit of the berm?

Beautiful looking track. I lke the slight hip step down as well.

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
TCR1 said:
In the third photo, where does one fly from to hit the landing just in front of the rider about to enter the exit of the berm?

Beautiful looking track. I lke the slight hip step down as well.
Its meant as an option to go straight and miss the left (in the picture) berm. Its a pretty cool option.

Yeah, we'll have a few guys out there today.

·
Registered
266 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
Its meant as an option to go straight and miss the left (in the picture) berm. Its a pretty cool option.

Yeah, we'll have a few guys out there today.
:thumbsup: I agree. seems good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey I have been following this thread but just signed up. Looks great, I'm drooling over here!!

I am going to swing by this afternoon and give a hand/ check it out

Is this park for mtn bikes/ DJ only or are you letting your bmx bretheren enjoy the trails too?

Jason

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
oldhead said:
Is this park for mtn bikes/ DJ only or are you letting your bmx bretheren enjoy the trails too?
the only requirement is 2 wheels and a smile... :cool:

(and of course a helmet, though come to think of it, it seems like most BMX'ers choose to go lidless for some crazy reason). :eekster:

we'll look for you later today, thanks.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
me said:
...oops now i may have offended the munis...

·
Registered
19 Posts
gotdirt said:

(and of course a helmet, though come to think of it, it seems like most BMX'ers choose to go lidless for some crazy reason). :eekster:

we'll look for you later today, thanks.
sweet! That is the attitude right there.... :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts