Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, the GBP crüe has killed it the last two days, making a lot of progress on the lower Flow Trail... nice work-- shea, nathan, taylor, casey, and friends. :thumbsup:

at this rate, we may be able to start the Skillz Area next week...
to that end, if you are available to help *during the week, during the day* next week please shoot me a note.

features-in-progress:

Mountainous landforms Slope Soil Mountain Bedrock

Plant community Soil Geology Slope Monochrome photography

Slope Monochrome photography Hill Soil Monochrome

·
Registered
481 Posts
Work went quick today, I guess I left prior to you getting out there and taking some sweet pics!

·
Shread Ready
1,287 Posts
Hey, this is officially open now right? I want to check it out! :thumbsup:
I wouldn't mind helping out sometime as well.

·
hehe ...you said "member"
1,121 Posts
Looks great.
Good work guys:thumbsup:

·
Shread Ready
1,287 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
Sorry, we're a ways off for being open. Whereas the flagship trail is being completed, we still have a lot of work to do.
That's cool. Thanks for the update. I might try and swing by and check it out and grab a shovel or something to keep things moving. :thumbsup:

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
So we got the flow trail complete today. There will be fine tuning, but we're done! We installed the green trail with some really fun turns, complete with a double radius berm (its an odd feature that works). The skills area will have dirt moved in it over the next week. We may be calling for volunteers the 2nd weekend in July.

IE

·
ONE WORD: GRAVITY
222 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
So we got the flow trail complete today. There will be fine tuning, but we're done! We installed the green trail with some really fun turns, complete with a double radius berm (its an odd feature that works). The skills area will have dirt moved in it over the next week. We may be calling for volunteers the 2nd weekend in July.

IE
what is the skilzzz area going to entail?!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
billybobzia said:
can we ride the flow trail?
not just yet... but soon. ;)

we may try to sneak in one more volunteer day for some finish work, at which time you could bring your bike, you know, to test out the work you did. :ihih:

otherwise technically all trails are closed until park is officially open.

thanks for your patience.

·
aka greyranger
507 Posts
when?

IndecentExposure said:
Pump track, tables (smaller), some skinnies and what ever else we can fit in there.
Hey this is Mark, Derek's buddy from Indiana, we visited last year. We will be out again first week of August, will the park be open then? Thanks and hope to do some riding with you again.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
got rocks?

the foundation for a little "rock wall" feature...

Vegetation Plant community Soil Rock Land lot

...thanks to tim and evan, both newly transplanted to CO, for coming out along w/ gil from wheat ridge cyclery.

Human Soil Garden tool Gardening Trail

ping me if you wanna help.
:)

·
Don't follow me– I'm LOST
13 Posts
I rode by and saw you guys yesterday........... Guess I shoulda stopped to help. :madman:

Looks good!!! Can't wait to see it finished.

Nice work by the way plucking those boulders one at a time out of the bucket of the tractor with that Excavater/Backhoe thingy.......... looked like fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts