Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ROBOTIC RESERVE
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sent my bike back to HQ for warranty / Powder coat and opted for the Gold Dust Orange. Anyone got any photos of what it looks like other then the example on their web page?

Thanks!

·
ROBOTIC RESERVE
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn that looks awesome! Cant wait to see my GDOHL (Gold Dust Orange Highline)

·
Wicketed
602 Posts
Red bikes may be faster, but orange bikes are so much cooler ;-)

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Captain Snakebite said:
I just sent my bike back to HQ for warranty / Powder coat and opted for the Gold Dust Orange. Anyone got any photos of what it looks like other then the example on their web page?

Thanks!
I picked the right color for my new flux!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I saw a pic of a GDO DHR with Gold I-9's and other gold bits. It was the most pimp bike I've ever seen. I'd love to do up a new 5 spot like this, especially with a painted rear triangle.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I believe I am finally getting used to the DW look. All of those (except the kinked top tube) look good. I prefer the smaller rear triangle angles on the Spots over the proto RFX but that's just me. In any case, those bikes above look good (to me).

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
I like the polished look of the DW linkage in Mitch's pic. Somehow it just makes that rear tri flow better. I'm starting to dig the look. Heck, I even dig the RFX. I like details as long as they are aimed at performance vs "look". The sticker price is still a little shocking, but I'm starting to understand a little more what it takes to survive these days. I hope the new RFX is as refined as earlier generation HL, but it's going to be a tough act to follow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts