Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm visiting the week of June 17th for a conference and couldn't care less about The Strip, so hoping to get in a day of riding. Not planning to ship my Kona Stinky for one day, so looking for recommendations for bike rentals.

McGhies has a Trek Fuel 5 and Southwest Bikes has a Scott Genius, but curious what you all think.

Looking on TrailForks, I'm thinking the blacks on the Cowboy Trails or Cotonwood Valley would be my first choice, but open to suggestions there as well, and if anyone else is planning to ride that day (I'm sure it will be hot!), would love to meet some new folks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm actually going to be there the week before you for a conference also. Each of the last two years I've done a half day group ride before the conference with Las Vegas Cyclery. They have pretty good Santa Cruz bikes for rent for their tours or you can rent them if you just want to go off on your own. I think we rode Cottonwood both times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.