Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
CEO Product Failure
1,703 Posts
If the fork is 1 1/8" straight (no taper) then, the fork alone is worth $200-$300 easy. That fork is a unicorn for riders still wanting to maintain/upgrade their 26" bikes.

I sold a bike that was a few years older than this, in much more used condition (with dual suspension) for around $700 the summer of 2019. I believe the OP should be able to get $500-$750 for it. Great bike in its day.

Reactions: MOJO K

·
well mannered lout
3,153 Posts
If the fork is 1 1/8" straight (no taper) then, the fork alone is worth $200-$300 easy. That fork is a unicorn for riders still wanting to maintain/upgrade their 26" bikes.
Very good point.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

I sold a bike that was a few years older than this, in much more used condition (with dual suspension) for around $700 the summer of 2019. I believe the OP should be able to get $500-$750 for it. Great bike in its day.
It was the 1 1/8" straight.

·
CEO Product Failure
1,703 Posts
So...how did the OP get deleted? Mods? They show up as "G-Guest" in this thread. In my alerts they show up as "Deleted member 908421".

·
Registered
98 Posts
The sad part about this bike is its probably going to be bought by someone who dosn't much about bikes. This bike is way better than any bike you could buy for 800 $ but people dont see that value. that bike is like a yeti compared to a new bike you could buy for 500 today. its so good but i think you be lucky if you get 400

41 - 47 of 47 Posts