Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to downieville next weekend and they are all out of santa cruz bikes, i usually rent the Blur LT. So i will be trying the Trek Remedy instead, i thought you all should know this.

·
Fireball in the Night
1,624 Posts
Jacobman said:
We are going to Downieville next weekend and they are all out of santa cruz bikes, i usually rent the Blur LT. So i will be trying the Trek Remedy instead, i thought you all should know this.
Your trip won't be bending the needle on the fun meter. Just so ya know.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Jacobman said:
We are going to downieville next weekend and they are all out of santa cruz bikes, i usually rent the Blur LT. So i will be trying the Trek Remedy instead, i thought you all should know this.
I looked at my azzhole in the mirror the other day. It blew my focking mind!

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
Well at least if you break a santa cruz rental they will deny the bike shop a replacement instead of you ..... wouldnt warranty my old 05 or my friends 04

·
Paper or plastic?
10,341 Posts
Just went to the restroom. I had to share.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Well, on a pertinent note, I was up in Downieville a couple of weeks ago. I rented a Fisher Roscoe. Felt just like my Blur. Except better, because my Blur has a cracked BB weld.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,341 Posts
older and slower said:
Well, on a pertinent note, I was up in Downieville a couple of weeks ago. I rented a Fisher Roscoe. Felt just like my Blur. Except better, because my Blur has a cracked BB weld.
Could you please stay off topic? ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome trolls, to the "Say A Dumb Thing" TrollDerby! Right now, someone is out in front, with gayandblack coming up fast from behind (just the way they like it)!

We've got a pretty deep (though mentally shallow) field going here, guys, so I hope you're ready for a good thread 'tarding!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts