Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chris Bling
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a sweet trail in southern utah called church rocks. I am not sure where it got its name, but it sure would be a great place to have sunday school! When we got started, it was about 9 45 or so and it was a blistering 20 degrees! For those in cold weather climates, this might not seem so bad, but we are used to wearing shorts here year around! When we got back to the truck some 3 hours later, it had warmed up to about 30 degrees. There is just something about those nice cold ridese that keeps you moving!

I went with my Turner friends and had a blast. We made some new lines and went off some new drops and went down some pretty steep rollers. anyway, check it out
Bicycle wheel Tire Wheel Mountain bike Bicycle frame

Tire Bicycle frame Bicycle helmet Mountain bike Recreation

Soil Mountain biking Mountain bike Bicycle Sand

Clothing Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame

Bicycle clothing Plant community Soil Landscape Sand

ps, i'm on the coilair

·
Chris Bling
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the tires...wow

as far as the tires go, they are the best ones that i have ever ridden. they hook up awesome in the corners and climb like they are glued to the ground. they really have expanded my riding ability and confidence. if you have not tried them out, give it a shot

dusty

·
7am Backcountry ;- )
821 Posts
The guy in the red and black top what brand of knee pads are those?

They look the same as Steve Peat wears

Are they any good? Do they restrict climbing at all?

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
He and the rest of us all sport the 661 Kyle Straight knee pads. They are excellent. They don't offer any shin protection, but they cover the knees well, and don't slip around. They also do not restrict leg movement. We use them as leg warmers on our XC rides. I highly recommend them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.