Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah. It was a smallish gap, and then landing on the rock to short drop. There has really been a lack or ride pics lately, so I brought the camera along. My favorite shot of the day has to be this one....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
I think the thread title rocks

Sweet pics man. You guys look like you had a blast. Scuse, me, I don't know where that is where you guys live; looks like S. Utah?

Again, awesome pics, especially that last one, and that line you guys made looks really fun.

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
Yeah...

mtnbkrdr98 said:
Sweet pics man. You guys look like you had a blast. Scuse, me, I don't know where that is where you guys live; looks like S. Utah?

Again, awesome pics, especially that last one, and that line you guys made looks really fun.
But I never could find the "line"?

·
Chris Bling
2,594 Posts
hi there

my name is dusty and the pads i am wearing are Fox north shores. i love them. i have really small calves and they dont even slip down! plus they are way comfortable. we sure had a fun time.

dusty

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
El Chingon said:
Yeah. It was a smallish gap, and then landing on the rock to short drop. There has really been a lack or ride pics lately, so I brought the camera along. My favorite shot of the day has to be this one....
That is a really sweet shot! I have only been in the St. George area to climb but it looks like the riding there is even better ... Great stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.