Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bikecurious
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be heading down to my folks' tomorrow in Anderson and was wondering what the trail conditions are like, mainly Issaqueena. I know they've been getting some rain lately but didn't know how wet the trails are. Any other trails within about 30-45 minutes or so from Anderson that might dry out quicker if things are still muddy at Clemson? I know they are calling for rain later in the week so I was hoping to get out Monday or Tuesday. Recovering from about 2' of snow here in VA, so we won't be seeing any dry trails for quite a while unless it just freezes back up. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
May want to look at Paris Mtn in Greenville. It's right at the limit of your travel time of 30-45 min from anderson but it's definitely worth the drive and they dry out pretty quick.

Issaqueena will probably be mostly fine but theres so much out there and some sections are a lot different from others. Depends on where you ride as to what the trail will be like out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.