Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
your mom
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did some gnarcore hucking today
not sure on the order but theres brianizzle rocking out psycing himself up for the drop
theres me hitting the mad curb note the concentration on my face
the gnarly heelclicker pic taken a lil early see the rock on sign in background
and brizzle hitting the curb taking the 888 to its limits of course wearing the proper safety equipment :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(i think i uploaded the pics right maybe maybe not)

Attachments

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
damn dude youda man, you suck but still da man :D

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg that is hawt

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
shi t, i need to build somthin like in front of my house

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, you guys really huck it hardcore! And no helmet going off a curb, now that's just asking for it! That curb must be at least six inches!

(This is coming from an XC rider who rides his pos hardtail to classes with no helmet)

I really hope you are kidding, dude!

·
Renegade of Krunk
604 Posts
Naw, you ain't gnarcore until your shins look like mine. Good thing I didn't have my Roach FR's on, wouldn't want to scratch them up :rolleyes: I was doing a no footer and slipped a pedal, the rest is history..It's as wide as the little pegs on my pedals (as wide as the blood) and was way close to hitting bone, would've gotten stitches but butterfly bandaids are cheaper and don't hurt as much ;)

Good to see you're wearin the shin savers, god knows you'd need them since you crazy mothers must be huckin like 4 inches :eek: From now on I always wear the Roaches while jumping. I'll be back on the bike this weekend to get my revenge Saturday.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
E30Evolution said:
Naw, you ain't gnarcore until your shins look like mine. Good thing I didn't have my Roach FR's on, wouldn't want to scratch them up :rolleyes: I was doing a no footer and slipped a pedal, the rest is history..It's as wide as the little pegs on my pedals (as wide as the blood) and was way close to hitting bone, would've gotten stitches but butterfly bandaids are cheaper and don't hurt as much ;)

Good to see you're wearin the shin savers, god knows you'd need them since you crazy mothers must be huckin like 4 inches :eek: From now on I always wear the Roaches while jumping. I'll be back on the bike this weekend to get my revenge Saturday.
lol...

roach shin guards: $60
butterfly bandaids: $3
posting the aftermath of being a dumbass on the internet: priceless

:D :p

·
your mom
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
E30Evolution said:

my shin kinda looks like that the bottom is about 2/3s of yours i will try to get pics. i was busting out those mad heel clickers and came on my shins and it hurt through the pads cause i cut them up the day before

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.