• Always

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Glasses for the Win!

Votes: 2 4.3%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
clyde in training
1,917 Posts
I have never actually worn them for biking, but I wont ski without them. I think that they would be a great edition, but a nice pair of glasses might get the job done also.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
ya, i wear em for the same reason snowboarding....my eyes water up in the wind and make seeing details in the trail difficult...so if i plan on going fast, or down long fast trails then yes...if im out dj'ing or freeriding that requires short runs...no

·
Registered
214 Posts
wear em. just like a helmet. you get one brain and one pair of eyes, i personally wanna leep em all in my head. (plus i told you how ****ing infected my eyes were couple weeks ago when i forgot my goggles. dont wanna look like your high for a week strait do you? haha)

·
Registered
302 Posts
How about just sunglasses? I wear prescriptioned sunglasses all the time when I ride XC/Freeride and they work pretty well. I don't wear contacts so unless I'm going to wear glasses under my goggles, I think I'm stuck!

·
Registered
104 Posts
ehansen007 said:
How about just sunglasses? I wear prescriptioned sunglasses all the time when I ride XC/Freeride and they work pretty well. I don't wear contacts so unless I'm going to wear glasses under my goggles, I think I'm stuck!
No, no, no, NO! Sunglasses with fullface helmet is one of the ugliest things to see in life.

I usually prefer comfort and ease over style, but sunglasses and fullface helmet are so ugly together, that I would never wear them at the same time.

It's like a normal FF helmet and a MET parachute, even if the met would be as protective as a troy lee, I would go for style over weight and comfort (in hot conditions).

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
i wear em if im wearing a full face helmet but if im wearing a skate style helmet i just use glasses..

if you are gonna buy some you cant go wrong with the Smith Prodigy's with a clear lense.. i love em.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.