Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wally on Wheels
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been discussed a thousand times but I couldn't find a dedicated thread. Has anyone got any recommendations for goggles which are suited to half shell helmets? The few I've tried out always end up crushing the bridge of my nose which is less than ideal. I'm set on getting goggles instead of glasses too just because I've always worn then in the past with full faces and like the way they feel and look. Cheers for any help

·
Registered
18,551 Posts
I have the same problem. I’d like to use goggles but the only helmet that was completely compatible with goggles was that new Fox model with the loops that cover the ears. I didn’t like how that helmet fit my head though.

I’m currently using some cheap motorcycle type sunglasses with the rubber gasket meant to seal out wind. It works better than I expected but I’d still like to find a pair of goggles that don’t push the front of the helmet up.

·
Wally on Wheels
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How important to you, is a visor that can be pushed up to stow goggles, when climbing, etc?
Not bothered about that at all really, I've always just worn them around my neck with the goggles at the back. That or just stop and shoved them in a pack if I've got room left

·
Wally on Wheels
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll look in to them then, cheers! If I'm gonna go with any I think I'll have to find a shop with them in stock so I can try them on. If I have any success I'll update you guys :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.