Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is partly to do with bikes, if this is a mispost im sorry, but i think my previous one was erased. Anyways....

i have the worst luck in the world. For example, today i was supposed to get a call from a restaurant i applied about a week ago reguarding my work schedule and when i could come in to confirm it. They didnt call so i called earlier today and asked them what was the deal with my schedule and whatnot. The manager asks me my name and then goes off to look through the application they have recieved. she comes back and tells me that my interviewer has kept my application on accident and she then proceeds to tell me that they have hired another applicant who has filled my position.

moral of the story, i cant fukin afford my new bike that iv so badly wanted, and i have no money and my hopes of savin up for a stinky are just about done. Looks like im gonna ahve to keep riding my HT with a broken fork on it for much much longer

sorry for the f-bombs im just super mad

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
jp3d said:
maybe god is trying to make a statement about getting a kona ;)
I think god saw him touching himself again and really does hate him.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Zonk0u said:
speaking of god and nazi's, the new pope is a nazi
yes, because all german people are nazi's :rolleyes:
I think Joey Ratz was the best choice.

Anyways, why can ilikepinkbikes just get a different job? Jobs are not hard to find when your a teenager.

·
Kill that $hit!
809 Posts
binary visions said:
Actually, the new pope was in the Hitler Youth, but given that service was compulsory, that's a little bit of a cheap shot.

Just letting you know that he wasn't totally out of line :)
Yeah I saw that. Talk about irony. The most holy man in the world was in the Hitler Youth. I'll be it not on his own will, but still. What a gas. (pardon the punn).

·
/dev/null
720 Posts
MorphineAddict said:
Yeah I saw that. Talk about irony. The most holy man in the world was in the Hitler Youth. I'll be it not on his own will, but still. What a gas. (pardon the punn).
I find the best irony in the fact that he (obviously) expects to, and has been, forgiven and tolerated for this piece of his history, when the most conservative religious people have a track record of being the least tolerant and forgiving.

·
Registered
159 Posts
if god was really pissed you wouldnt be breathing right now, so stop crying like a little girl :mad:

boo joo yuo cant buy a new bike, there are millions with worst luck, you are crying over a bike.

BTW since you like USSR so much, do you live ther? :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.