Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And my Guapo. This picture was taken overlooking "Dry Pond" which isnt so dry after a 200% of normal snow year. That is Mt. Rose Ski Area in the background. This trail just melted off in the past week and it was hero dirt.

Attachments

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
craigstr said:
And my Guapo. This picture was taken overlooking "Dry Pond" which isnt so dry after a 200% of normal snow year. That is Mt. Rose Ski Area in the background. This trail just melted off in the past week and it was hero dirt.
Pretty nice pic! Thanks for uploading.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It sucks pretty bad in the winter when you want to ride

Warp said:
I'm so jealous that you, your bike and your place suck, Craigstr...

:thumbsup:

Are those Q-Rings? I've always wanted a set, but never got around getting them.
But not so much when the snow melts. They arent Q rings, just standard SRAM 26/39 X-9.

·
High Alpine Adventure
1,842 Posts
anvil_den said:
I get to ride year round ... but would gladly give up 3 months if the remaining 9 has sceneries like this.
Yeah, living in NM gives us a shot at year round riding but we have to drive a ways for scenery like this... it's called Colorado. First two pics are from the Flume, just cause I really am jealous of the Tahoe-Cali-Nev bois! ;)

Nice bikes by the way!

Attachments

·
Dozer
394 Posts
We have had rain in Ohio every day for about 40 straight now. Mud, mud, mud, and mud. And flooding.

I really doubt my local trails will be solid dirt again until the 4th of July.

Oh, and the forecast calls for rain 8 of the next 10 days.

My bike is lonely.

·
High Alpine Adventure
1,842 Posts
yeahdog31 said:
We have had rain in Ohio every day for about 40 straight now. Mud, mud, mud, and mud. And flooding.

I really doubt my local trails will be solid dirt again until the 4th of July.

Oh, and the forecast calls for rain 8 of the next 10 days.

My bike is lonely.
Don't feel bad.... we've had 90 days straight without any appreciable moisture... yeah I know it's the Desert SW, but have you ever ridden trails that are the consistancy of Talcum Powder?

Man we could use some of that rain!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.