Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Southern Michigan's winter is finally over I think. I've had the Goblin Evo on the gravel roads for a hundred miles or so with no issues. I must say everyone loves the color of this bike. In the sun it really catches the eye. Anyway, I made it down to Pontiac Lake SP hearing that the frost was out and the trail was in premo shape. I have to say I love the bike! Rock gardens, large roots, wash outs, nothing made me regret buying this bike. I would say it was confidence inspiring. It just rolled over everything. I was concerned about climbing but it was not an issue. I never lifted a wheel on any climbs. If I was on an xc bike I don't think I could ride it any faster but I'm no racer either. It was a fun ride and I don't have enough time on other new bikes to get to technical but there's my first impressions. And again I'm extremely happy with the Evo!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Southern Michigan's winter is finally over I think. I've had the Goblin Evo on the gravel roads for a hundred miles or so with no issues. I must say everyone loves the color of this bike. In the sun it really catches the eye. Anyway, I made it down to Pontiac Lake SP hearing that the frost was out and the trail was in premo shape. I have to say I love the bike! Rock gardens, large roots, wash outs, nothing made me regret buying this bike. I would say it was confidence inspiring. It just rolled over everything. I was concerned about climbing but it was not an issue. I never lifted a wheel on any climbs. If I was on an xc bike I don't think I could ride it any faster but I'm no racer either. It was a fun ride and I don't have enough time on other new bikes to get to technical but there's my first impressions. And again I'm extremely happy with the Evo!
Glad you like it! Thanks so much for posting up about your experience on it. We love hearing feedback.

Jeremy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.