Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
AKA Monkeybutt said:
SWEET!

I think Brian C. is planning a ride the same day.

Su Ling and I are in. I'm not sure on which ride though.
Oooooo... After the Quadruple Bypass I'm all ready for more climbing! I'd like a dose of up and back but without the DH mayhem please... What about an up and back, then up and back again??? Come on Walt - let's get you out west and do Goat Camp x-country style!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come one come all....we'll be headin down as usual but love to try and hang on the climb. That may be hard after you nuts have been out "Mark Weir'n" the Mcdowells...sheesh...:thumbsup:

·
Black Lion
4,431 Posts
AKA Monkeybutt said:
SWEET!

I think Brian C. is planning a ride the same day.

Su Ling and I are in. I'm not sure on which ride though.
Coming from the North East to do this ride. :D

In all honesty I am in town visiting BrianC, so looking forward to riding out in your beautiful state.

Greg

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Goat Camp on sat for sure. but 8am start time....crazy.

we have to drive to far so I'm setting up a 10am start time.

meet place is the first lot on Black Canyon Dr. (#1) on epicriders map.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
well if it's an hour from your place then it's 1h15m from mine. =)

If YoG remembered his forkup then I would swing by and pick you up. I do owe you a car pool ride. even if he forgets it we might be able to sweeze his bike in the back with third rider.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
DurtGurl said:
Hey B - Do a mapquest route find from your house to Waddell, AZ. That'll get you close enough to estimate miles and time. White Tank park is an hour drive from my house. Anyone in the Ahwatukee area want to carpool??
I'd love to carpool. My bike rack is outdated for these new fangled bikes so I will need to be a passenger (with gas $ of course) if that's ok.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
chongoman said:
I'd love to carpool. My bike rack is outdated for these new fangled bikes so I will need to be a passenger (with gas $ of course) if that's ok.
Hey Bob... shoot me a PM with your address and I'll swing on by to pick you up on Saturday morning. Sounds like Brian has his car full with his visiting friend and fork mount issues.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.