Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Pro Crastinator
11,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
strike up a frindly thread that everyone plays nicely in and the mod sees fit to kill it. yet there are thousands of other worse and more useless threads that still live...

selective oppression sucks...

since i have to guess which mod it was, he has to guess which finger i am giving him....

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
I'll get you banned!

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
when you are sitting ...do the nurses let you lean to the side
If a zip tie thread can lead to such dire consequences, I'm sure the moderators will consider abuse of the elderly to be more than adequate to get you banned from here.:p And besides...the cute lady nurses at the "home" let me lean on them.;) I hear the male nurses at your rest home like to "tuck you in" at night.:eekster:

·
Pro Crastinator
11,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
john.paul.jones said:
I know...I hate it when duplicate threads get deleted.... stupid mods.
you obviously wouldn't know sarcasm if it was taped it to a stick and then proceeeded to get beaten over the head with it....

my post was not a duplicate and you are just mad because you took the post seriously...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Dirtman said:
There are plenty threads that I've read that should be extracted if that were the case.:rolleyes:
I agree. There's a lot of absolutely retarded threads on here, but they abide to the posting guidelines for the most part so there's no real justification in deleting them. :(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.