Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fragile - must be Italian
2,308 Posts
My wife and I just got back from the game. What an awesome time. The crowd was ecstatic and the towels that everybody was waving created a sea of white. My throat hurts from all the yelling.

Go Cards.

Of course, they play either NY Giants or Carolina Panthers next week...so I don't expect them to go any further. Regardless, today's win was huge for them as a franchise.

Thx...Doug

·
I love bike!
1,154 Posts
Great win yesterday! Would have been fun to be there.

I'm hoping for an Eagles win today so we can go into Carolina. Either matchup is bad for us but at least we wouldn't be traveling to freezing/snowy conditions which we all know would likely be a disaster for us.

Hopefully we can keep this going a little longer :band:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Cardinals gonna win it! If it takes someone doing a tonya harding on deangelo williams/steve smith/brandon jacobs then so be it. We have to make it to the super bowl this year or I may die before the cardinals have another shot and I'm only 21

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
With the exception of one drunken retard that I needed to punch in the mouth, that game rocked. Tons of energy. Seeing all the jerseys and white towels and NO Falcons fans was awesome. Oh wait, maybe there was one dirty bird fan, but she didn't have much to say after the final score...:thumbsup:

Imagine if they actually start winning regularly. GO CARDS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.