Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, need some help. I am looking for some new gloves for DH and trail riding. I am getting a custom wrist brace and part of the brace requires that a sleeve be sewn on the back of the hand of the glove. So I need a glove without any carbon knuckles or large rubber logos. I would like to have a heel pad on them too. I have not had alot of luck finding such a glove and though someone would have an idea. It's hard finding good gloves and bummed since my fav is the Dakine Defender but thats out.
THanks!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Have you looked at any of the gloves at Home Depot? Might have to go outside the box to find what you are looking for.

Reactions: meSSican

·
Kitty! Kitty! Kitty!
1,080 Posts
If you need to buy some gloves to experiment with but don't want to spend a lot, try some of these. They're inexpensive and have pretty good grip with decent durability.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I ended up with a pair of A* gloves for $8 and a pair of One Industries gloves for $15. Couldn't pass up on the deals but I think since the Mechanix gloves are so popular I will get a pair and check them out. Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts