Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Geordie biker
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
global fatday bike ride 1st December 2012

a few of us in the UK plan to do a global fatbike ride on the 1st of december....

basically at a set time, everyone is out enjoying there bikes then comes back and posts a picture of there ride and where they rode.

this can be worldwide....anyone up for it on here?

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,397 Posts
Since I would normally be out riding the fatbike on 1 Dec (saturday, yea!) I think I could go along with the idea.

Pics or it didn't happen? Otay!

Time? Uhh.... I'm in Mountain time zone which is GMT -6. I would usually be riding in the morning, which would be GMT 3am - 7am (I think?)

Perhaps everybody take a pic at 9am their time? Easier to do worldwide, I think.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I'm in!! If there's snow in the mtns. I'll head up there, and if not, maybe some inland sand. If it's sand, do you wan't to try to meet somewhere Rocky Rider (and any other NW Fatbikers)? Depending on weather of coarse but if there's no snow we could ride Beverly Dunes/Crab Creek, Moses Lake, or that Frenchman Coulee area we've been looking at.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.