Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Strangelove
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GLOBAL FAT NIGHT RIDE

Ok folks. The latest in our series of Global Fat Bike Events will take place on the evening of Friday 21st June 2013. Imaginatively named 'Global Fat Night Ride' we would like to invite our chubby chasing friends around the world to once again take to the trails at 8pm local time. Make of it what you will, a solo ride, a group ride, urban, epic, a bivy all-nighter, beach, snow, desert, mountain, moor or even down the isle at Walmart. Just grab a bike, go ride. There will be dedicated photo threads at ukfatbikes.co.uk and at mtbr.com

Go spread the fat love brothers and sisters.

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,393 Posts
I've got a plan, so I'm "officially" gonna join ya'll.

White Sands National Monument. Not supposed to leave prepared roads/trails, but it's a beautiful place anyways. Don't necessarily need to go wild.

·
Thingamejigger
1,269 Posts
No can do! It's Midsummer's Eve (a.k.a. Juhannus) that night and as a tradition here in Finland we have to buy a bottle of Koskenkorva's vodka and get drunk and burn some bonfires!
View attachment 804309
Indeed, the fatbike can be taken along and cycled around the bonfire!!

Where in Finland are you at Zarni, my wife is from Joensuu and I am trying to persuade her that taking my Fatbike there when we visit for christmas is a great idea!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Indeed, the fatbike can be taken along and cycled around the bonfire!!

Where in Finland are you at Zarni, my wife is from Joensuu and I am trying to persuade her that taking my Fatbike there when we visit for christmas is a great idea!!
Hmmm, never thought about that... :D
But actually that day and night I should sit in my car driving to the Finnish Lapland and get ready for my bikerafting adventure. :p

I live in near Mikkeli city.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.