Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know CORBA worked with the City of Glendale on their trails master plan. The plan includes a Bike Skills Park. Before the City will move forward on a project like this we have to demonstrate that there is public demand for such a facility.

To demonstrate the demand we are running a petition, with the goal to present that petition later in the spring when Glendale updates it's bicycle plan.

So please sign the petition, and pass it on!

It doesn't matter if you don't live in Glendale. If a sick bike park would make you consider stopping by Glendale next time you're in the L.A. area, your voice counts.

You can read more on CORBA's news at http://corbamtb.com/news/2011/03/03/glendale-bike-skills-park/

There is also a PDF version of the petition you can download, print, and have all your friends sign. Then scan and email it back to us, or use an old fashioned envelope and stamp.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're talking something along the lines of Woodward West in Fresno.

I have a meeting next Monday, March 14 with Parks and Rec at City Hall. This isn't the crucial public meeting before the Parks Commission, but it would be very helpful to have as many signatures as possible for this meeting.

If you haven't signed and you'd like to see So Cal's first mountain bike skills park, please do. If you have, please get a friend to sign!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/glendale_bike_skills_park/

Thanks!

·
DirtBag
56 Posts
I signed it as well. This would be a great location for a lot of riders, including myself, who live in the immediate area. There's alot of people out here who would love to see this happen, and I'm sure a ton of people would come from all around to check it out as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.